Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Never Boring...

Well, let's say that my life is never not interesting. If you know the inner-workings of everything that has gone on in my life in the past few years, then you'd definitely know that is a true statement. This past week was definitely one, especially today. I feel like I could just fall asleep right now because I am so mentally and physically exhausted from talking to one of my friends about past relationship stuff. And then, a message that I was not expecting and me laughing because of everything that has happened. I am COMPLETELY delirious right now, and man oh man, you thought I could write a book before? Psh, I could write a book NOW about everything that's gone on. My life always seems to be entertaining to the friends I tell everything to, oy...now the whole darn world can know what's going on...

This is just a brief update/blurb, probably due to the lack of sleep, hysterical laughing, killing a scorpion and cockroach within a couple minutes of each other, etc. etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment